09 March 2007

friday photos

All Evan this week, because I haven't taken any photos of James in a while. Also, I feel a little guilty complaining so much about Evan lately that I thought I should balance it out with a little positive attention, because he is very cute when he's not being a terror.

This photo is fuzzy, but I had to share it because he looks like a vampire and it cracks me up:

The next two photos show what happens when a baby wakes up at the crack of dawn every day -- he falls asleep mid-morning in random places and doesn't wake up again...


...even if you transport him from the car to the house and lay him on the stairs to remove his outdoor clothes:


Now I'm wondering whether I can really keep this up as a regular feature, because these photos are kind of boring. Maybe I should just make my children do more ridiculous things for the sake of cute photos for the blog.

4 comments:

JohnS said...

I suppose that sometimes the photos could possibly be boring to a casual outside observer... but never to me. I love seeing any and all pictures of my nephews. Especially that vampire one.

Although if you want to do any of the posing or other set-up pictures, you should do it now while you have as much control over them as you do. It won't last long, I'm sure.

karen said...

I'd have to second John on this one - I suppose if you see the boys every day, or if you have no sort of attachment, they might be...less than exciting. But I never think they're boring! You could even throw in a few of you and Greg... ;0)

But, I wouldn't complain about posed pics, either, and it is true, maybe you should relish the control while you have it...

And finally, Thanks for takin' the time to post updates, replies, and pics! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Those aren't boring. Those sleeping pics are so cute. Almost makes you forget what terrors they can be, huh? But, seriously...very cute.

Anonymous said...

Agreed, these are not boring pictures to people who know you and the kids and care about the day-to-day stuff. I thought the ones of Evan sleeping were great - definitely save those for the scrapbook!