27 July 2007

friday photos

After several nights of staying up way too late, I have finished reading Harry Potter, all seven books in a row, from beginning to end. Lots of crying, of course, but overall very satisfying. Now that that's over, I can return to the real world and start blogging again.

Last Friday, before I got into full-swing Potter-mania, I met up with my friend Jessica and her family in Ithaca for the day. James got to play all day with his old friend K (Jessica's 7-yea-old daughter) and we all got to do some sight-seeing and relaxing. We had a lot of fun. It was so good to see you, Jessica!

We went to Taughannock Falls to hike and play:


One of few recent photos of myself that I've liked -- it helps that the world's cutest toddler is perched on my shoulders, of course:

Jessica's family, my boys and me at the falls:


And Evan, who won't actually get into a pool, but feels that he needs goggles to look into the water from a distance:


And now that Harry is through, I have to get serious about packing, so I'm not sure how soon or often I'll be back to the blog in the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I never realized...I don't think I've ever seen a picture of you!